Passive solar shading in the architectural and energy renovation of buildings - elearningonweb
Renovation of buildings and passive solar shading applied on translucent and opaque transparent surfaces through films and paints. Technological aspects, performance requirements, case studies to guide the professional on correct design choices whose aim is the creation of environments with high living comfort in winter and summer conditions
PROGRAMME OF THE SEMINAR
- The solar shading of existing glazings
- Perimeter glazing and winter and summer energy performance of buildings: paradoxes and precision.
- DPR 59-09 Regulations on the summer performance of buildings.
- Different types of solar shading: advantages and defects
- High efficiency and long lasting sunscreen films
- The new boundary is neutral/transparent metal-free reflective films (metal-free)
- Practical case: relationship between regulation, energy saving and environmental impact.
- The new insulating films - low emissivity for winter
- New boundaries
- Solar shading of translucent surfaces
- Long-life reflective systems for plastic skylights
- Solar shading of opaque surfaces
- Cool roof thermo-reflective and long-lasting waterproofing systems on roofs
- Reflectance and emittance
- Reduction of the heat island on the roof and increase in the energy efficiency of the heat pumps in the summer.
- Practical case: analysis of energy saving and environmental impact.
Speaker: Claudio Marsilli
Technical partner: Serisolar
Moderator: R. Fabio Sciacca
PRIVACY AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Claudio MarsilliTrento, Italia
Via Kempten, 28, 38121 Trento TN, Italia