Passive solar shading in the architectural and energy renovation of buildings - Passive solar shading in the architectural and energy renovation of buildings - eLearningOnWeb
Renovation of buildings and passive solar shading applied on translucent and opaque transparent surfaces through films and paints. Technological aspects, performance requirements, case studies to guide the professional on correct design choices whose aim is the creation of environments with high living comfort in winter and summer conditions
PROGRAMME OF THE SEMINAR
- The solar shading of existing glazings
- Perimeter glazing and winter and summer energy performance of buildings: paradoxes and precision.
- DPR 59-09 Regulations on the summer performance of buildings.
- Different types of solar shading: advantages and defects
- High efficiency and long lasting sunscreen films
- The new boundary is neutral/transparent metal-free reflective films (metal-free)
- Practical case: relationship between regulation, energy saving and environmental impact.
- The new insulating films - low emissivity for winter
- New boundaries
- Solar shading of translucent surfaces
- Long-life reflective systems for plastic skylights
- Solar shading of opaque surfaces
- Cool roof thermo-reflective and long-lasting waterproofing systems on roofs
- Reflectance and emittance
- Reduction of the heat island on the roof and increase in the energy efficiency of the heat pumps in the summer.
- Practical case: analysis of energy saving and environmental impact.
Speaker: Claudio Marsilli
Technical partner: Serisolar
Moderator: R. Fabio Sciacca
PRIVACY AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Metodología BIM. Bases generales del BuildingInformationModeling en el ciclo de vida del proyecto
29 Oct 2020 -
16/18 H CANARIAS-17/19 H ESPAÑA
Sintered stone. Discover the technology, qualities and applications
04 Nov 2020 -
3.00pm - 4.30pmGMT+0
Passive solar shading in the architectural and energy renovation of buildings
09 Nov 2020 -
17.00 - 19.00
Vollendungen und Verkleidungen im Architekturprojekt (Mauern aus rekonstruierten Steinen) / Finishes and cladding in the architectural plan (manufactured stone walls)
16 Nov 2020 -
5.00pm - 6.30pm GMT+2
Bioclimatic Pergolas: Outdoor Technology and Design / BioklimatischePergolen: Außentechnik und -gestaltung
18 Nov 2020 -
5.00pm - 6.30pm GMT+2
Photography and Architecture. Details and glimpses to be seen upwards, between lights and shadows through the camera